Crystal and David

Crystal and David
Author with her husband

...and love of her life!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Book Blog for Good Morning Christian Writer

Good Morning Christian Writers,

To all who have been keeping up on my other blog, submitting, thinking about submitting, or who have just found this blog, hello and shalom in Christ.

I am moving the blog from http://morningwriter.blogspot.com over to here because I did not realize when I created it that I wouldn't be able to change the e-mail address associated with it once I had set up the account. I wanted this blog associated with the same e-mail address I receive my submissions to so I wouldn't have to sign out and in to different addresses to work on both submissions and the blog.

So, I have moved this here and will move the posts and comments over to here as I get time. Once it's all moved, I may see if I can rename it to use the original address, but I may write to everyone about the change anyway. For now, please look below to read the very first post I put on the very first blog entry.

~Crystal

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Are you still accepting submissions? I understood from another source that the deadline had been moved to October. If so, please send me the samples (tanyasue @ gmail *dot* com). I am interested in submitting a piece for your consideration.

Thank you!
Tanya Dennis
www.TanyaDennisBooks.com

Dale said...

Hi Crystal, Not sure if you received my email. Lots of changes since we moved house. New email is dharcombe@bigpond.com.
Loving living in the new house and our new church. Life is very full. Hope you are feeling better than last time we were in touch.
How is the devotional book coming along?
Regards,
Dale
www.daleharcombe.com

Crystal A. Murray said...

Hi Tanya and Dale,

After many false starts, it looks like we may actually be getting back on track. I started physical therapy from my latest surgery the week before last (this has been a much longer recovery), and I am meeting with editors in Nashville on the 17th & 18th of this month. I will do a full update on the main blog. See ya there.

~Crystal