Crystal and David

Crystal and David
Author with her husband

...and love of her life!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Has It Really Been Almost A Year?

So, here I am trying to prepare for the Kentucky Christian Writers Conference again, and I realize it has been almost a year since I have posted anything to either of my book blogs. What? Does working outside of being a freelance writer really take away that much of a writer's time? Apparently so.

I do know now, however, that it's actually harder to migrate everything over from the old blog, so since blogger fixed some of the issues I was having, I'll just go ahead and keep things over there. I won't close this one, but rather I'll use it to link to the original so no matter which site is saved, people can find out where I am with the book progress.

So, for the rest of this current post, click on the title to link to my main blog.

Blessings and Shalom to all who visit,

~Crystal

2 comments:

Sally Ferguson said...

Hi Crystal,
Glad the book is getting back on track! I have writer friends who are interested!
Blessings,
Sally Ferguson

Crystal A. Murray said...

Hi Sally,

Wow, you wrote here just a couple weeks after my last surgery, so I was not aware of it until today. I am getting ready to update my main blog to let everyone know what is going on, and why things did not get back on track like I was expecting. Thank you for your interest, and please hang in there with me since I am getting ready to meet with editors in Nashville this month and truly get things back on track.

~Crystal