Crystal and David

Crystal and David
Author with her husband

...and love of her life!

Friday, August 4, 2006

Over 100 Sets of Guidelines Now Sent

Good Morning Christian Writer,

On Wednesday evening, I posted the call for submissions to the CWG Yahoo group. With the responses I got today, I've passed the mark of sending out over 100 sets of guidelines and samples. I feel busy with responses since I try to visit the links included on the author's requests, but it has been very rewarding. I can't go into detail with all the treasures I've found on those links, but I will tell you that I have read life-changing articles, wonderful poetry, and some very good reports on the authors who are asking to submit to my book.

This project has already been a great experience for me and I can only see it getting better and better. I would say I wished I had thought of something like this sooner, but I trust God's timing and I have a feeling this will be an open door for me that leads into more than just developing my writing ministry. I'm so glad I am getting to meet some new friends to walk with me to wherever God is leading.

Pray for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem and may all be blessed in Christ with anointed shalom and balance,

~Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your project, and for the peace of Israel. Thanks for this blog!