Crystal and David

Crystal and David
Author with her husband

...and love of her life!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jury Duty Update

This is just a very quick note to let everyone know that I am enjoying jury duty and learning all kinds of interesting stuff. I may be able to write devotions about it, or maybe it will make it into a future novel. What I can't seem to do however, is find time to read all the wonderful submissions to the book, or get the list of those authors with accepted stories onto this blog.

I have the J-Town Gaslight Festival and a wedding to attend this weekend plus a trip next weekend and a friend's surgery the week after jury duty ends, but I will try to get as much time in editing as I can and get some updates to those of you who are wondering what's going on.

In the meantime, continue to be in prayer for me, and visit my personal blog to read my September 8th post to check out my feelings about jury duty. Also, I should have my Psalm 23 parody coming out in The Christian Pen shortly.

Take care and may all be blessed as you live and write for Jesus,

~Crystal

No comments: